Rock Cycle Simulation
Learn how rocks and minerals move through the ecosystem! Made with our partners at BrainPOP.
At a Glance
- Grades: 6-12
- Playable at BrainPOP
About the Game
Learn about how rocks and minerals form from one another! In this playful simulation, players choose transitional events, like a volcanic eruption or the formation of volcanic rock, and explore how rocks and minerals move through the world.
We worked with our amazing partners at BrainPOP to create a collection of simulations for their teacher-ready science materials. Our BrainPOP simulations are aligned with Next Generation Science Standards for grades 6-12.
Teach with the Game
This simulation is available at BrainPOP. To play, go to (link).
- Executive Producer: David Gagnon
- Producer: Sarah Gagnon
- Creative Director: Sarah Gagnon
- Software Development: Mike Tolly, Amelia Moser
- User Interface: Eric Lang
- Art/Animation: Emily Meredith Lewis, Eric Lang